Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBaseball · 1 decade ago

Is it true that Fenway Park will be torn down?

im just askin because some website said that Microsoft wanted to buy the land... ??????????

well the city of boston said they would think about it...

dear Dbacks rule the titanic sank in 1912.... hint... hint...

Favorite Answer

i was watching ESPN last night, during the Red Sox game, and they said owner John Henry had every intention of keeping Fenway as a historical site and not tearing it down. plus that would be the stupidest thing MLB would ever do.

Nope, I have not been there yet but I can not see them tearing it down, My two favorite teams have the 2 most revered parks Fenway and Wrigley!!

no way! they won't ever tear down that place. its been around since 1918, did you know that the titanic sank the same day fenway park opened?

Just a rumor. Check out this website and read the top of the page.

http://www.savefenwaypark.com/main.cfm

there are two parks that probably never be demolished

Fenway Park

Wrigley Field

• jojo

no that is truly false! I live near Boston and they are improving it but fenway will always live in our hearts!!

not anytime soon, and even if the sox did get a new stadium...they would never get rid of fenway...long live the BOSOX

it was rumors back when we had the all star game but those rumors died when they started adding seats and got new ownership from time warner

• Bill

Did you know the word gullible is not in the dictionary?

Why would they demolish it?