Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Who else has lost more points today then they have gained?

rude jokes and comments welcome and encouraged. It's not like i will ever meet you so why be offended?

Favorite Answer

Not me............... P.S. Your avatar sucks

because muscle weighs better than fat. As you construct the muscle you'll start up to burn off the fat buildup. you in easy words ought to provide it time. also be careful no longer to over do it on the supplementations because the fat tissue shops some kinds of supplementations and as you burn the fat they are released decrease back into your gadget. you're on the right course do not give up now because of "weight". bear in mind muscle weighs better than fat and as you replace the fat with muscle think ofyou've got a momentary weight benefit yet your body fat Index will save taking position. yet do not enable it drop too a lot as 18% body fat is healthful for a male and 15% body fat is heathy for a lady.

Yep. I'm almost to level six dude!

Not me I've been sharing my knowledge and feelings.

Not me

not me

i didn't ask any questions just answered

Not me.

nome