now what should i do?

someone stole money from my savings and i reported it to my bank,now my bank is saying that the withdraw was lagit,now who should i report it to if the bank is not helping me at all

3 Answers

  • Favorite Answer

    Get transaction documentation from the bank. Report the transactions as fraudulent to your local police. Escalate your issue to higher authorities within the bank. Once you have a police report, things will be easier.

  • 1 decade ago

    Ask them to provide proof to you that it was lagit. they have to have something with your signature on it authorizing the withdrawl. If your branch wont help you, ask for their corporate office's phone number and take it up with them.

  • 1 decade ago

    report it to the ftc

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.