Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 1 decade ago

what is the odds someday we will pass each other on the street and never know it?

Favorite Answer

hmmm, it could happen, but then again, how do we know that we haven't already passed on the street somewhere? LOL

I think you'd know. The only thing I like to pass on the street without anyone knowing is gas.

it is "what ARE the odds THAT someday we will pass ONE ANOTHER on the street and never know it?"

On that note- who cares?

High if we both walked down Times Square.

I don't know but it would be more fun if we did know it! Why don't you get a tatoo on your forehead that says Olddog? Or we could all do that to identify ourselves. Nametags would probably be easier.

I KNOW! Have you ever been to Wal-mart and looked at a stranger and wondered if they hang out at YA?

It happens....and i believe it still do.

Its definitely easier then striking the jackpot.

Fate has its way of creating miracle

Pretty good...never thought about it before...but good point. When I do, I hope you were at least polite to me here!

I have actually wondered that very thing.

but of course we will - it is such a small small world.....:) remember to say hi to me!!!