... asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

I started my period 3 months ago.Is it normal to skip a month aruond your first time?

Favorite Answer

Yes Sweetie it's Perfectly normal! Don't Freak out. It's going to be like that for maybe ur first 3 months or so. Any more questions about womanhood I'm always here so is all the other girls on this site!

Source(s): Life and my old school's nurse and GL magazine.
  • gldjns

Until the cycle becomes established, usually around a year or so, it is quite common to skip a month. However, if you skip several months in succession, I would check with your doctor. Girls who are very athletic, exercise strenously, or go on a restricted diet, can often miss periods. Sometimes, going on vacation or moving to a different climate can affect the cycle. So can certain illnesses. Once things settle down to a routine, you should have regular periods every 28-30 days.

Yes, I wasn't normal until I was 17 years old.

yes it's normal to skip a month when you first start

It's not unusual. Your body is getting used to the hormonal changes. If will become regular soon enough.

yes. Your body is just trying to figure out its cycle

yes

well i never did...but i know alot of my friends did. and there fine now..i guess it's normal..if you feel it's not good talk to your mom or something.

definately! i just started just over half a year ago... still getting used to it

I don't remember y is your hair green?