Where can I go to purchase commodity futures?

I.E. grain, oil, foods, natural resources etc...

4 Answers

  • NC
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    You need to open an account with a commodity broker. Most securities brokers do not offer commodity brokerage. The only exception I am aware of is Interactive Brokers:


  • 1 decade ago

    You need a commodities broker (also known as a futures broker). They will have the seats on the various futures exchanges like the CBOT, NYMEX, CME, COMEX, etc. There are many out there. If you live near a Border's book store, go to the magazine section and look for the magazines:


    Technical Analysis of Stocks & Commodities

    Stocks, Futures and Options (SFO)

    They always have ads for brokers in the commodities/futures sector.

    I personally like Alaron, but that's me.

    Source(s): I'm a derivatives & fx trader
  • 1 decade ago

    Well what your asking to trade are floor traded commodities.

    Go to the exchanges web sites CME ,CBOT

    there a link they list brokers


  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    merrill lynch , T.D. waterhouse , goldman Sachs etc . go to google and search commodities brokers and they will give you a ton .

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.