Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsOther - Pets · 1 decade ago

i love dolphins...........do u?

• TJ
    Favorite Answer

i think they are beautiful and interesting animals...i want to go to discovery cove, in florida, next summer and swim with dolphins...that just sounds like so much fun!!

How can you not love Dolphins.

TJ- Swimming in Discovery cove is expensive. My son is stationed outside of Jacksonviille, Florida. He said he has gone swimming in the ocean there and the dolphins come right up to him and swim with him.

oh my gosh yes...i just answered one of ur questions saying dolphins is one of my favorite animals.

YES!!! I went swimming with them one time in Florida at this place that you pay like $200 or $300 and you go in the water with them for like an hour and let them pull you and stuff. It was soooo cool!!!

i love dolphins because they are sooooo cute and intelligent and they look so peaceful

• dolphins are awesome

my new daughterinlaw loves them soooooo much, our son handpainted a whole mural as a backdrop for their wedding.......its beautiful, it shows two dolphins jumping up out of the water with a heart in between them.............its sooooooo pretty, of course i'm prejudiced, i'm his mom!!!!

she also has all kinds of them in their home, you name it, she probably has it, tables, towels, etc,

my niece also loves them,..........if she could keep one in their tub she'd probably want one, hahhahaha

shar t. from cedar point oh

yes yes yes! I especially love that squeaky sound they make. There soo cute and intelligent, and i just love their little beak thingy

yes, they are very good friends and teachers, they just want love and give love

YEAH, theyre soooooooooooooooo adorable!!!!!