Anonymous asked in PetsOther - Pets · 1 decade ago

i love dolphins...........do u?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • TJ
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i think they are beautiful and interesting animals...i want to go to discovery cove, in florida, next summer and swim with dolphins...that just sounds like so much fun!!

• 1 decade ago

How can you not love Dolphins.

TJ- Swimming in Discovery cove is expensive. My son is stationed outside of Jacksonviille, Florida. He said he has gone swimming in the ocean there and the dolphins come right up to him and swim with him.

• 1 decade ago

oh my gosh yes...i just answered one of ur questions saying dolphins is one of my favorite animals.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

YES!!! I went swimming with them one time in Florida at this place that you pay like $200 or $300 and you go in the water with them for like an hour and let them pull you and stuff. It was soooo cool!!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

i love dolphins because they are sooooo cute and intelligent and they look so peaceful

• dolphins are awesome

• 1 decade ago

my new daughterinlaw loves them soooooo much, our son handpainted a whole mural as a backdrop for their wedding.......its beautiful, it shows two dolphins jumping up out of the water with a heart in between them.............its sooooooo pretty, of course i'm prejudiced, i'm his mom!!!!

she also has all kinds of them in their home, you name it, she probably has it, tables, towels, etc,

my niece also loves them,..........if she could keep one in their tub she'd probably want one, hahhahaha

shar t. from cedar point oh

• 1 decade ago

yes yes yes! I especially love that squeaky sound they make. There soo cute and intelligent, and i just love their little beak thingy

• 1 decade ago

yes, they are very good friends and teachers, they just want love and give love

• 1 decade ago

YEAH, theyre soooooooooooooooo adorable!!!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.