Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 decade ago

Am I the only one who LOVES violent storms,?

its sometimes almost like i feel the power, is this unique to just me

16 Answers

Relevance
  • aishah
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i love it so much when i peeked outside and saw a storm coming! its like adrenaline rush -i'd get so excited and sometimes dashed outside the house - to feel the strong wind, see the trees and leaves rustling, the cool water - the SUDDEN change of the world!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I love them a lot, especially the ones in the summer. I know I need help, but when I see those Warning: Violent Storm Watch things on tv, I can't wait

• 1 decade ago

I don't know if I love them, but I am fascinated by them. Storms like hurricanes have human characteristics. They grow and shrink. They have the strengths and weaknesses. They are unpredictable. Its like they have a mind of their own.

We probably get a hurricane here every 5-10 years, so I would probably feel differently if I were in Florida.

• 1 decade ago

No, I enjoy watching them too. I take cover if there is lots of lightening, but I love the rush of the wind and the rolling clouds and thunder... especially watching a storm roll in across Lake Michigan.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Nooo......

Many people like storms. Many of them like violent storms. You know that there are many poems on the theme storm . This shows poets likeness on storms. Like this storms always attracted man.

• Mary C
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I've always been interested in storms. It's fascinating to me. Thunderstorms are beautiful, yet dangerous. Tornadoes where I live are rare, so I find them interesting. I am awed by nature's power. My only hope is that no one is harmed.

• 1 decade ago

No, you're not the only. There is a certain beauty in lightening storm. (Just be sure to enjoy the show from the safety if being indoors!)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

thunder makes me giggle.

or do the "oohhhh" thing like on Garfields Christmas, when everyone gathers around to look at the tree.

I seriously love storms, and getting caught outside in them.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I love storms too!!! Yay, someone who shares my fascination of storms!

• 1 decade ago

No. I adore them.

In fact, my primary sexual fantasy is having sex outdoors in the grass in the middle of one. And I simply have to be on bottom.

I'm sorry, was that too much information?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.