Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 decade ago

Am I the only one who LOVES violent storms,?

its sometimes almost like i feel the power, is this unique to just me

• aishah
    Favorite Answer

i love it so much when i peeked outside and saw a storm coming! its like adrenaline rush -i'd get so excited and sometimes dashed outside the house - to feel the strong wind, see the trees and leaves rustling, the cool water - the SUDDEN change of the world!

I love them a lot, especially the ones in the summer. I know I need help, but when I see those Warning: Violent Storm Watch things on tv, I can't wait

I don't know if I love them, but I am fascinated by them. Storms like hurricanes have human characteristics. They grow and shrink. They have the strengths and weaknesses. They are unpredictable. Its like they have a mind of their own.

We probably get a hurricane here every 5-10 years, so I would probably feel differently if I were in Florida.

No, I enjoy watching them too. I take cover if there is lots of lightening, but I love the rush of the wind and the rolling clouds and thunder... especially watching a storm roll in across Lake Michigan.

Nooo......

Many people like storms. Many of them like violent storms. You know that there are many poems on the theme storm . This shows poets likeness on storms. Like this storms always attracted man.

• Mary C

I've always been interested in storms. It's fascinating to me. Thunderstorms are beautiful, yet dangerous. Tornadoes where I live are rare, so I find them interesting. I am awed by nature's power. My only hope is that no one is harmed.

No, you're not the only. There is a certain beauty in lightening storm. (Just be sure to enjoy the show from the safety if being indoors!)

thunder makes me giggle.

or do the "oohhhh" thing like on Garfields Christmas, when everyone gathers around to look at the tree.

I seriously love storms, and getting caught outside in them.

I love storms too!!! Yay, someone who shares my fascination of storms!

No. I adore them.

In fact, my primary sexual fantasy is having sex outdoors in the grass in the middle of one. And I simply have to be on bottom.

I'm sorry, was that too much information?