Israel bombing Hezbollah terrorist in Lebanon, Is Iran nuclear testing sight next?

Best Answer

I think people believe that if Hezbollah gained Israel’s territory that they would be happy and all the terrorist conflict would end there. I know this is not the case. Terrorist Muslims hide behind a cloak of religion whilst they seek to gain ultimate world power. The Koran states that Allah cannot return until the world is cleansed of all infidels (anyone who does not believe in Allah).You start to get a understanding of why they hate the rest of the non-Muslim world when you read the tenants in the Koran and the Hadiths.I read more militant rhetoric in the Koran and Hadiths than I ever heard or read in my eight years active duty in the Army. These Muslim holy books call for them to do all that you have seen the terrorists doing in the last 50 years. It should not be a surprise to anyone that they are doing what they’re bible and Muslim clerics tell them to.Isreal is just a speed bump and the rest of the world is the mission. If you don’t believe that the average Muslim agrees with the terrorist’s actions then explain to me why they were dancing in the streets after 9/11.Good day to all of you, and may our future generations never have to endure the scourge of religious tyranny in the future.

If you see someone loading a weapon and you know they are going to shoot you what would you do. Run, Hide or take them out first. Well Iran has been letting Hezbollah distract the world while they try and get the big one ready. Israel has the big one and needs to keep them from getting it just like they did to Iraq. The rest of the world knows it and is waiting to see how long Israel holds off before striking at both Syria and Iran. I personally hope they really put a hurt on both those countries.

Yes, the USA is part of it. The US told Israel to try to draw Iran in the war so Israel could bomb Iran's nuclear capability's and the US wouldn't fire 1 shot.

The total destruction of Isreal is next. Watch out, honey, keep your a.r.s.e away from the raging fire

Let's hope NOT.