why do bi girls and lesbian always like girls that are totally striaght?

i mean wat attracts them to totally straight chicks and why do they always want to do straight chicks and why do they always want to change straight chicks into bi sexual or lesbian so please help me out if you can thank you

Favorite Answer

WE LESBIANS LIKE THE THRILL IN CHANGING A STRAIGHT GIRL INTO BEING BI OR A LES ITS JUST SOMETHING WE LIKE TO DO. STRAIGHT GIRLS PLAY HARDER TO GET SINCE THERE "STRAIGHT" AND ITS SOMETIMES VERY DIFFICULT TO CONVINCE THEM TO BE BI AND IT KEEPS US INTERESTED. TO ME ITS VERY SEXY. WE TURN YOU THEN WE ARE THE FIRST GIRL YOU'VE EVER BEEN WITH JUST LIKE GUYS WITH VIRGINS.

I think it's the classic wanting what you can't have. It's no different than developing a crush on someone who is married or otherwise unobtainable. It's a lot "safer" since you know that the other person will never like you in the way you like them.

According to Kinsey's studies most people are somewhat attracted to the same sex. Many people aren't open to exploring this and for some people they might think it's a challenge to try and encourage people to experiment.

It may be people you're meeting, but plenty of bi and lesbian women don't persue straight women.

That's not true... I don't really know any 'real' lesbians, but most bi girls don't come right out and hit on girls unless they have been given a signal. And... many bi girls don't want to be with another girl at all unless a guy is also involved.

In courting, there's always the element excitement.

The thrill in the chase or in pursuit of someone that is totally unlike you. The challenge is thrilling and it definitely creates the excitement.

That's the reason why they chase those that are totally straight. Coz, if they in the end change their preferences, it is afterall a great satisfaction to the pursuer.

Maybe they just want to be the first to turn them out.Change them or be able to say she was straight and i did her and now she's not.I knew a girl that was against lesbians and my other friend got to her.Turned her out and now the straight girl is gay.Go figure.

Get over yourself. bi and lesbian women don't "always" go after straight women. Unless you're giving them a reason to...

People are attracted to who they're attracted to......you know people like what they like. Some might see it as a thrill getting a straight girl to get with them.

They say every woman is three margaritas away from being a lesbian! lol......I really did hear that somewhere! My guess would be you always want what you can't have!

b/c they dont want the straight girl to b checking out other females

Its more fun! They arent as easy as other bi or les girls!