Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Dining OutOther - Dining Out · 1 decade ago

do you ever dip your pizza in ranch dressing before you eat it?

Favorite Answer

On occasion, and another thing that's good with pizza is maple syrup

Only when I eat frozen pizza. Regular pizza I dip in Garlic Sauce from Papa John's, but I HATE frozen pizza, so I dip it in ranch to make it not so gross.

It depends. With cheap pizza, like CiCi's buffet, yes.

Good pizza, no.

Here's a bit of an aside...

If you are ever in Boulder, Co., check out a pizza place called The Sink. The serve honey with their pizza for dipping the crust in. I highly recommend it.

Here's a couple of links,

http://thesink.com/index.asp

http://boulder.citysearch.com/profile/1867555/boul...

Most of the time I do, I love it. actually the crust dipped in ranch is the best, especially chicago style pizza.

yes yummy. Pizza pizza sends dips with their pizza. Ranch, garlic. Yummy on the crusts.

• Sander

Yes!I have dipped my pizza in ranch dressing before I ate it.I have also dipped it in blue cheese dressing.

• dudash

Having the completed family individuals consume in good shape might probable be terrific as to no longer single your son out with the aid of fact the "fat" one. If he's often hungry i might proceed to grant culmination and vegetables to him. If he's often eating a minimum of what he's putting in his mouth is healthful. additionally you're his mom, in case you think of he's eating too plenty you need to cut back how plenty nutrients he eats. you additionally can try removing the ranch dip, pizza, and the little nutrients in small boxes (lunchables?). None of those issues are healthful. If he eats a pound of carrots dipped in intense fat ranch sauce it completely defeats the factor to eating a vegetable. inspire him to drink lots of water. often thirst is incorrect for starvation. eating extra undeniable water would help him experience extra finished and much less probably to consume extra. i do no longer propose going sugar loose as i do no longer have confidence the protection of the synthetic sweeteners. yet i might steer thoroughly sparkling of intense fructose corn syrup. This element pops up in almost each little thing presently. it is not metabolized via the physique like sugar, and hence does not make you experience finished. it is been related to weight problems and diabetes. this is maximum many times modern-day in widespread sodas, juices, candy, commercial baked products, ketchup, commercially arranged bread. along with your son being on drugs and being very obese i might seek for advice from his pediatrician before you initiate any nutrients plan/ workout plan.

I did once and I didnt like it. I prefer dipping my pizza in marinara sauce.

• Sharon

My son does. He started it in college, because the cafeteria food was so bad, he needed to help it somehow! He dips his french fries...everything.

Ugh my brother does that! Pizza, corn dogs, bologna sandwiches, small animals, all is fair game.