how to get a guy to know you like him with out pushing it to far... since im shy?

i like this guy but i really dont know how to explain how i feel towards him... why?? b/c im scared he is going to reject me so all my life i have had this problem that i never tell people i feel because i scared to know the truth but this time im willing to take the chance ... i just need some advice on how to start slow... and taking it day by day.What can i tell him and how without being to forward... oooyeah the other problem is that he has a girlfriend but lately it seem like he dont want to be with her nomore.... oo yeah the bonus is that i know he had a little crush on me but he just had a bigger crush on her ... so that hurt my feelings ... can i get some help...ooo yeah even though he plainly ignored me while his girlfriend is around i still feel something for him.... he would only do that in front of his gf because she dont like me

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Just try to talk with him with any opportunity you get. Look open adn smile when he cathes your eye. Not asking to be fake, but look and act (unless you're that way naturally) friendly, enthusiastic, fun to be with, etc. Show that you're a great and interesting girl who wants to know more about him- show that you're interested in him, if possible. And, back to the opportunity thing, make sure you guys are alone or alone-ish (lol). Like, a bit on the side if you're in the hall with tons of people or something. Just make sure that girlfriend of his can't be around... like, if she's sick one day, immediately take action! It could be the only chance you can get! Anyway, during every chance you get, talk with him more and more. Make him want to talk with you. How? Leave when he seems to get interested! I'm sure it'd work.

Well, what I'm trying to say is, considering everything you said I think it's best if you slowly become refular chat friends and eventually he'll probably be interested in more with you. So, hope this helped and best wishes for you! :)

P.S. If the girlfriend EVER finds you and the guy together, chances are she'll probably act bitchy. Therefore, act hurt and quickly go- then, the guy will see how terrible his current girlfriend is and see how much better you are! Besides, the spark between the girl and him seems to pretty cooled down anyway... ;)

Source(s): You can also check out a website called, "MyJellybean.com" It's a really great site with cool flirting tips. If you're brave enough, try them out! Good luck if you do! ;)
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Have you lost your mind? What good could come out of a relationship with someone who is already in a relationship? Yeah you could get him to lie to you real good and tell you what you want to hear but when the real 'lady' comes around, he will continue to ignore you like you were a piece of meat that he can eat if he wants and if he doesn't, he don't have to. That voice in your head is telling you NO for a reason. Do you think he will have ANY respect for you if you approach him and he knows you know he has someone. Come on now. We women have good intuition, that is why she don't like you because she senses and she knows you want her man. Take the hint. Yeah he had a crush on you but you said it yourself, he had a bigger crush on her. And guess what, He CHOSE her. No one held a gun to his head, he did CHOOSE her. Find someone else honey.

• 1 decade ago

ok wait till he leave's his girlfriend before u try anything. U dont need to mess with another womens men finally make your move tell him how u feel if doesn't return the same feelings your better off you could also make him jealous maybe u will see his true feeling's toward u.

• 1 decade ago

just be yrself & smile to him & start the ball rolling in a gentle & calm manners as a friend even if the gf is around with him.judge his reactions & body signs whether is he taking as a substitute whenever he is down with his gf?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • If he has a girlfriend wait until they are really over. You don't want to be know as the one who broke them up.

• 1 decade ago

Dont be a home wrecker! Find a man that isnt commited to another woman.

• 1 decade ago

Just tell him you like him, and if he says that he doesn't like you even just a little, then *****-slap him in the face.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.