How to get a guy to know you like him with out pushing it to far... since im shy?

i like this guy but i really dont know how to explain how i feel towards him... why?? b/c im scared he is going to reject me so all my life i have had this problem that i never tell people i feel because i scared to know the truth but this time im willing to take the chance ... i just need some advice on how to... show more i like this guy but i really dont know how to explain how i feel towards him... why?? b/c im scared he is going to reject me so all my life i have had this problem that i never tell people i feel because i scared to know the truth but this time im willing to take the chance ... i just need some advice on how to start slow... and taking it day by day.What can i tell him and how without being to forward... oooyeah the other problem is that he has a girlfriend but lately it seem like he dont want to be with her nomore.... oo yeah the bonus is that i know he had a little crush on me but he just had a bigger crush on her ... so that hurt my feelings ... can i get some help...ooo yeah even though he plainly ignored me while his girlfriend is around i still feel something for him.... he would only do that in front of his gf because she dont like me