I want to become pregnant, need a job that will support my breastfeeding journey...?

I need a job that is going to be pro-active about me breastfeeding because I refuse to give my child any other form of nourishment for the 1st year. My current job really isn't for or against me breastfeeding but they did give me a hard time to pump...so I guess they are against it,grr...so my milk supply... show more I need a job that is going to be pro-active about me breastfeeding because I refuse to give my child any other form of nourishment for the 1st year. My current job really isn't for or against me breastfeeding but they did give me a hard time to pump...so I guess they are against it,grr...so my milk supply plumeted and I had to supplement w/ yucky formula, I refuse to do that with my next child to come. I need a job that will be supportive in bf sessions on my lunch break, maternity leave, insurance...