John Kerry of George Bush?

Who do you like better between John Kerry or George Bush? I like John Kerry better cause he's a democrat and he doesn't seem to be a war oriented person like George Bush is, plus I totally despise George Bush and I was angered by the fact that he'd gotten re-elected in 2004 and I believed that the world was totally gonna fall apart all cause of George Bush, I didn't think highly of John Kerry either but I can tolerate him compared to how I feel about George Bush.

Favorite Answer

John Kerry was ok. But I liked his running mate John Edwards better. Bush is very wealthy so spends., spends spends He has always had money so now he got this country more in deat then anyone. He made a mistake sending our troops over seas . He acted to hastly. Now he don't really know how to bring them home. The wars over there has been going on so long, and they don't want us over there. . He needs to bring them home. Kerry

seemed ok to me. He would had came in at a bad time for anyone. But I hope John Edwards will run for prersident. He is a good person and from my hometown in nc. Know him and ffamily. He is a demo, but that don't matter. Pem

I like John Kerry better than George Bush but I don't think highly of either one of them, I wished Al Gore became president in 2000 and the world would've been a much better place, I miss the way America used to be when Bill Clinton was president.

If John Kerry were president right now - gas would cost 50 cents a gallon. There would be no war - ANYWHERE, and Christians, Jews, Muslims, and Buddhists would all hold hands and live in peace and harmony. All racism would cease to exist, and there would be plenty of everything for all people. Inner city schools would accomplish their mission of educating all the disenfranchised youth, and drug addiction would be a thing of the past. John Kerry could do all of this and more in less than two years. Pollution would end and global warming would reverse it's course. The dinosaurs would even come back to life and let kids pet them at museums. And there would be free Ketchup.

well, Im from massachusetts and I think Kerry sucks.

He got the government to give Massacusetts money for the most expensive publics works project in US history, which turned out to be a short 2 lane tunnel that crushes people with falling concrete.

I have to honestly say that Kerry is exactly what liberals portray bush as. he couldnt be more perfect to fit the bill. Hes a liar, he is out of touch, he has actually murded civilians in war and admitted it, and he is owned by big business.

well, John Kerry lost almost 2 years ago. I don't know if it would have made much difference if he did, because Bush did most of his damage in the first term, but, hey, we still got him for over another 2 years, he may yet do more. For certain, if Gore had won, we would not be mired in Iraq. And that would be a big difference.

John Kerry sounds VERY GOOD compared to the brain - dead meat - puppet of the Neocons that is running our nation - into the toilet, FYI - right now.

Although John McCain sounds like a good option, too. Or Al Gore. But that's just my opinion.

Even " Dr. Evil " would be more competent. Mini - Me could be VP. ;~}

Kerry of course. He's smarter and would've made better decisions than Bush. Besides, Bush doesn't know wha the hell he's doing. He's just a puppet for the neo-cons who are really the ones running his adminstration.

Check your facts, child.

Kerry not only voted for the Iraq war, but said it would be irresponsible NOT to go into Iraq.

Just today, he called for OUR troops to go in and fight Hezbollah.

Oh...gee...wait...he'll change that position next week, won't he?

Give me "W" ANY day! At least he stands firm and we haven't had an attack on our soil since 9/11! Wake up.

This Land is Your Land

This Land Is My Land

yours is nicer Kerry.

John Kerry, but not by too much.

Bush is the devil. Kerry's just a sissy.