Should i withdraw money from my 401k for closong costs?

i need to come up with $4500 for closing costs and my only resource is my 401k. is it wise to do this and just deal with the penalties and fees that come along with it?
Update: i am 28 and this will/would be my first home. i dont plan on leaving my employer anytime soon but i know the unexpected sometimes happens. i have an emergency fund with about $2200 that will/would take care of any upgrades or improvements the home may need but being new to this, i didnt expect the closing costs 2 b... show more i am 28 and this will/would be my first home. i dont plan on leaving my employer anytime soon but i know the unexpected sometimes happens. i have an emergency fund with about $2200 that will/would take care of any upgrades or improvements the home may need but being new to this, i didnt expect the closing costs 2 b so high. my realtor said the seller does not want anything 2 do with the closing costs so i basically have 2 come up with it.
Update 2: i offered the seller exactly what she wanted and what it was appraised for but she still refuses to help me out w/closing costs!