Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesOther - United States · 1 decade ago

alabama!?!?!?

dose any bode live in Alabama if sooo wut city!??! and who do u go 4 alabama♥ or aurburn?

Favorite Answer

Hi I do not live in Alabama now. I am originally from Andalusia Al, also lived in Greenville Al. I currently live in Lugoff South Carolina, but still have family in Alabama. Anytime Alabama plays one of our local teams, I pull for Alabama.

Had to move to Birmingham two years ago due to a death in the family...and I'm a University of Georgia fan, going slap-a*s crazy amongst all these Alabama/Auburn folks.

Most of my family is from Alabama. Hartselle, near Decatur. Roll Tide!!!!

Live in Mobile and go for Auburn.