Has anyone seen this ******'s question?

Favorite Answer

I did, yours is a noble cause. Best wishes

• Happy

Say "NO" to censorship. You're a dildo.The fellow does not encourage a death, he merely wishes it, which is his right as an American.

Is he a good person? No. Is he cruel? Certainly. Should we wish his own premature death? Perhaps.

But to censor him would be an affront to all this country stands for. The principal of free speech is what has made America great, and however offensive you might find one's exercise of same, you shame our brave soldiers with that sort of kneejerk reaction.

Do I wish people like him would go away? You are Goddamn right I do. But for Christ's sake, think it through.

You called him right. He is a very sick person...Karma always comes back at us and he will get his some day. I just reported him.

• Me

There is already a post similar to your about this persons question.

I reported him as well. People each have their own right to their own views but... in this case, he is expressing only hatred.

He's definitely got some issues he needs to deal with.

yea me 2

Now I have!

not funny at all

Thanks for telling us about it. I hadn't seen that question. So inappropriate...REPORTED

Source(s): Well actually you since you told me about it.
  • Tommy

Thanks for the post. Watch your language.