Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

To Muslims: What must you do to enter into heaven?

Christians have our "Plan of Salvation", a series of steps / decisions that one must make to ensure entrance into heaven. What does the Koran say a Muslim must do to enter heaven?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Well, let's see...

A group of people who indiscriminately launch hundreds of rockets at cities of another country for the purpose of terrorizing it's citizens. Where have I seen this before?

Oh, I remember now, the V-1 rockets, the V-2 buzz bombs. That's right, Hitler and the Nazis (sounds like a new rock group).

But what about a group of people bent on wiping out the Jews, where have I seen this before?

Oh, yes. The concentration camps. Hitler and the Nazis again.

And the grandparents of the people who justify and support Islam were the same ones saying "zeig heil" in the 1930's

There will never be peace on earth as long as Muslims are anywhere. This is not about Israel. The Muslims are just using Israel as a scape-goat the exact same way the Nazis did.

Don't believe me? Take a look at today's headlines, and see what the 'peaceful' people of Islam have planned for us (the word 'Islam' means 'submission' by the way."

CAIRO, Egypt - Al-Qaida's No. 2 leader issued a worldwide call Thursday for Muslims to rise up in a holy war until Islam reigns from "Spain to Iraq."

In the message broadcast by Al-Jazeera television, Ayman al-Zawahri, said that "all the world as a battlefield open in front of us."

The Egyptian-born physician said that the fighting between Israel and Hezbollah and Palestinian militants would not be ended with "cease-fires or agreements."

"It is a jihad (holy war) for the sake of God and will last until (our) religion prevails ... from Spain to Iraq," al-Zawahri said. "We will attack everywhere."

SEATTLE - A man walked into a Jewish organization Friday afternoon and opened fire, killing one woman and injuring at least five others before he was arrested, officials said.

The gunman, who employees said claimed to be a Muslim angry at Israel, forced his way through the security door at the Jewish Federation after an employee had punched in her security code, said Marla Meislin-Dietrich, a co-worker who was not at the building at the time.

Staff members said they overheard him saying "'I am a Muslim American, angry at Israel,' before opening fire on everyone," Meislin-Dietrich said. "He was randomly shooting at everyone."

BAGHDAD, IRAQ - An average of 100 civillians PER DAY are being slaughtered on the streets of Baghdad by Muslims who are fighting to see their religion prevail. Over 1600 people, most of whom are Muslim, have been ruthlessly murdered by Muslims who have been ordered to kill anyone, Muslims included, who fail to fight the infidel to advance the Muslim religion within the city limits and beyond.

Nuff said

• 1 decade ago

In the Name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.

(1) When the earth is shaken with its (final) earthquake.

(2) And when the earth throws out its burdens,

(3) And man will say: "What is the matter with it?"

(4) That Day it will declare its information (about all what happened over it of good or evil).

(5) Because your Lord has inspired it.

(6) That Day mankind will proceed in scattered groups that they may be shown their deeds.

(7) So whosoever does good equal to the weight of an atom (or a small ant), shall see it.

(8) And whosoever does evil equal to the weight of an atom (or a small ant), shall see it. (Al-Hilali & Khan)

if u dont include partners in prayer but allah (god)

and u submit ur will 2 god in islam

do good deeds more than bad deeds

u will go 2 heaven

• 1 decade ago

I don't know what Muslims must do to enter heaven, other than believe in their prophet and follow their scripture, but I do know that a lot of people are going to tell you things like "They take out as many people as they can with them!" and I want you to know that anyone who says that is 100% wrong.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

There are no one step into getting to heaven or not, i think Heaven is determined for all people by our actions which allow us to either be further or closer to God. When we do postive actions it allows us to mirror the light of God and when we commit the negative it blocks us from the light of God. The devil is the half of our body that is animal and adhering to our lower nature, as we are constant examples to eachother around us the evil passed on through our examples. We are souls that ride this human body throughout our lifetime, the piont of this life is to develop the spiritual appendages applicable to the next life. Similar to the point of beign in your moms stomach was to develop physical appendages applicable to this physical existance.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • A K
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Muslims have their own set of laws. Why don't you study it yourself to find it out? I don't ask questions about Christianity and Judaism. I read Old Testament and New Testament to know what is the message.

• 1 decade ago

Repent and convert to Christianity. There is only 1 true God.

• 1 decade ago

Kill each other till the last one....that way they're all martyrs and all go to their heaven..........

Then the rest of the world can live in peace

• Peace
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

beleive in god and his messnger prophet muhammad, follow the teachings in the quran-pray and fast (if you can) every ramadan, and do good deeds to mankind!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.