How much does landscaping actually raise property value?

I bought a house a year ago, since then I've added landscaping. Flowers, borders to it, bushes etc in the front and backyard. I'm working really hard on it with my kids because I want my yard to look nice and I know that it raises property value... But how much? Any Experts in Real Estate and what adds... show more I bought a house a year ago, since then I've added landscaping.
Flowers, borders to it, bushes etc in the front and backyard. I'm working really hard on it with my kids because I want my yard to look nice and I know that it raises property value...
But how much?
Any Experts in Real Estate and what adds value and how much value it adds?
Update: ok, I'm no expert but I do know one thing for sure after studying various aspects of Real Estate and investing for the past 10 years....lanscaping DOES raise value...although limited, but it does. My question was how much. I know half a trillion other things that can add value to my home and MORE value than... show more ok, I'm no expert but I do know one thing for sure after studying various aspects of Real Estate and investing for the past 10 years....lanscaping DOES raise value...although limited, but it does. My question was how much. I know half a trillion other things that can add value to my home and MORE value than lanscaping....but that wasnt my question.