Lawdog asked in Entertainment & MusicMusic · 1 decade ago

who were the backup singers on Michael W. Smith's Worship DVD?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

According to Amazon.com the backup vocalists included Amy Grant, Phillips, Craig & Dean, Chris Rice, Cindy Morgan, and others. hope this helps

• 3 years ago

i do no longer why. i think of this is customarily through fact Elvis image way the undesirable-boy lover that definitely everyone needed. Michael on no account expressed himself as a "undesirable-boy" and continuously stored a clean checklist as a result what ever he does is going to be in its very own spotlight, that's the clarification why greater human beings pay interest to Michael and the fake effect than Elvis and genuine actuality. additionally customarily through fact Priscilla Presley on no account made her dating with Elvis an excellent difficulty like she became forced into it, she confirmed interest in him and confirmed that she enjoyed him. no longer in basic terms like the little boy who claimed Michael had touched him, who made it an excellent difficulty. the main important reason that Michael is attacked greater is manly through fact he hasn't as quickly as suggested "specific, I rapped him" or "specific, I touched him with out permission." there became no longer something to admit and via this Michael became continuously bothered continuously accompanied, Elvis made it time-honored that he and Priscilla have been relationship and have been drawn to one yet another as a result he wasn't bothered as plenty approximately it. yet another key reason this became considered one of those huge difficulty is unquestionably racism. Michael Jackson is in all probability the main ordinarily used African-American interior the international and as a result human beings want him to screw-up. they want him to be abusive, or to finally end up in penitentiary or to pass "ghetto" on somebody, that's a tactic Obama has additionally found out of (be conscious how he on no account provides a speedy reaction to the click question and that he continuously stops to think of it over.) Being that Michael has just about the cleanest checklist ever he's a universal purpose. Michael is the suitable entertainer, humanitarian and effect of the in demand-day which makes him a universal purpose for the click who will continuously attempt to stick a label on him. have faith me merely through fact he's ineffective does no longer advise the seek on MJ airborne dirt and dirt is off. he would be attacked for as long as he would be remembered and that's a actuality.

• 3 years ago

Michael W Smith Worship Dvd

• 1 decade ago

You are obviously operating in your own self centered

interests.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.