I need some advice please?

my grandfather is 84 years old...just today when he went to the bathroom, after he was done peeing he started bleeding through his penis...we're not sure of what caused this and was wondering if anyone knew of anything to do in order to stop it...my mom refuses to take him to the hospital and I dont know what... show more my grandfather is 84 years old...just today when he went to the bathroom, after he was done peeing he started bleeding through his penis...we're not sure of what caused this and was wondering if anyone knew of anything to do in order to stop it...my mom refuses to take him to the hospital and I dont know what to do...if anyone has any sites i can go to to find out anything about his bleeding please let me know...

id like serious answers please because this is a serious question...
Update: we're not sure if he's experiencing any pain because he has alzheimer's and cant communicate with us very well