Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

help my car just fell on top pf me and i think every bone inmy bodys broke what doido?i am outside as we talk

Best Answer

how could every bone in ur body be broken?!?! when you used bones to type the question?!?! ahahahaha bet you didn't think i was smart like that lol

and how exactly did ur car fall on top of u? this is a stupid question and ur laptop would of been broken so u wouldnt be able to talk here...also if u broke all of ur bones u wouldnt have been able to turn on ur computer and type with ur hands which are broken.

I just put your question on my watch list, because my car just fell on me too! If we survive this we should hang!

Thank God I was using my computer to hold my car up or I wouldn't be able to answer your question. Oww! the muffler is burning my mustache off!

Wow, looking at your questions, you must be having a real bad day. Go to bed... NOW, don't get up until tomorrow and maybe it will be a better day for you.....

You must start with a C.T examination on your brain.

wait a minute... How Could You Write ?!!!

yeah right ok so a bear jsut attakced you and your car fell on top of you! ok whatever you need to stop with these stupid questions!

Oh my god. Ask your neighbours to call 911. And dont move cuz it can be worse if you do

instead of typing up a question call 911 : )

how much acid and angel dust have you done to ask such a ridiculous ?

IM 911@Yahoo.com.