Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

help my car just fell on top pf me and i think every bone inmy bodys broke what doido?i am outside as we talk

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

how could every bone in ur body be broken?!?! when you used bones to type the question?!?! ahahahaha bet you didn't think i was smart like that lol

• 1 decade ago

and how exactly did ur car fall on top of u? this is a stupid question and ur laptop would of been broken so u wouldnt be able to talk here...also if u broke all of ur bones u wouldnt have been able to turn on ur computer and type with ur hands which are broken.

• 1 decade ago

I just put your question on my watch list, because my car just fell on me too! If we survive this we should hang!

Thank God I was using my computer to hold my car up or I wouldn't be able to answer your question. Oww! the muffler is burning my mustache off!

• 1 decade ago

Wow, looking at your questions, you must be having a real bad day. Go to bed... NOW, don't get up until tomorrow and maybe it will be a better day for you.....

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You must start with a C.T examination on your brain.

wait a minute... How Could You Write ?!!!

• 1 decade ago

yeah right ok so a bear jsut attakced you and your car fell on top of you! ok whatever you need to stop with these stupid questions!

• 1 decade ago

Oh my god. Ask your neighbours to call 911. And dont move cuz it can be worse if you do

• 1 decade ago

instead of typing up a question call 911 : )

• 1 decade ago

how much acid and angel dust have you done to ask such a ridiculous ?

• 1 decade ago

IM 911@Yahoo.com.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.