Update:

我想了解各年代有那些當紅舞曲,煩請提供資訊,謝謝!!

1 Answer

Rating
  • Linda
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

1.歌名:I hate myself for loving you 演唱者:Joan Jett & the BlackheartsMidnight, getting uptightWhere are you?You said you'd meet meNow it's quarter to twoI know I'm hanging but I'm still wanting youHey, Jack, It's a fact they're talking in townI turn my back and you're messing aroundI'm not really jealousDon't like looking like a clownI think of you every night and dayYou took my heart, then you took my pride away*I hate myself for loving youCan't break free from the the things that you doI wanna walk but I run back to youThat's why I hate myself for loving youDaylight, spent the night without youBut I've been dreaming about the loving you doI won't be as angry about the hell you put me throughHey, man, bet you can treat me rightYou just don't know what you was missing last nightI wanna see your face and say forget it just from spite (*)I think of you every night and dayYou took my heart, then you took my pride away 3.歌名:Tarzan Boy 演唱者:BaltimoraOh........Jungle lifeI'm far away from nowhereOn my own like Tarzan BoyHide and seekI play along while rushing cross the forestMonkey business on a sunny afternoonJungle lifeI'm living in the openNative beat that carries onBurning brightA fire the blows the signal to the skyI sit and wonder does the message get to youOh........Night to nightGimme the other, gimme the otherChance tonightGimme the other, gimme the otherNight to nightGimme the other, gimme the other worldOh........Jungle lifeYou're far away from nothingIt's all rightYou won't miss homeTake a chanceLeave everything behind youCome and join meWon't be sorryIt's easy to surviveJungle lifeWe're living in the openAll alone like Tarzan BoyHide and seekWe play along while rushing cross the forestMonkey business on a sunny afternoonNight to nightGimme the other, gimme the otherChance tonight, Oh YeahNight to nightGimme the other, gimme the otherNight to nightYou won't playNight to nightGimme the other, gimme the otherChance tonight, Oh YeahNight to nightNight to nightGimme the other, gimme the otherOh........第2首不知道,因為光從中文翻譯很難想到英文舞曲

2006-07-31 03:23:27 補充:

你想了解哪種舞曲呢?70-80年代以Disco為主,80-90以New Wave,Synth Pop為主,90年代大概是電音,現在是Hip Hop居多,你問的1,3首大約是1985年左右的歌

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.