Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

What would you do to president of the United States?

I would beat him and his bro's a s s.

I mean to the president of the united states.

Im not really gona do this.

Favorite Answer

I would go over, not start **** (it's not smart, secret service) hit em up, treat him like a homie, and do the unbelievable. Get him drunk and get his little helpers to paint the white house brown and throw gangsta party. I can imagine it right now, oh and convince him to keep his nose out of the middle east's business.

what is so wrong with GW? have all of you been brainwashed by the liberal controlled press, or just to young and dumb to really see the threats that are happening out there?. Think I would shake his hand and tell him thanks for seeing big picture. TOO MATRIX GUY IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE PRESIDENT GUANTANAMO BAY WOULD NOT BE A GOOD PLACE TO SEND HIM. THE RATS THEY ARE KEEPING THERE HAVE GAINED WEIGHT AND ARE HEALTHIER NOW THEN BEFORE WE CAPTURED THEM!!! THEY ARE TERRORIST YOU MORON GROW UP!

Thank him for leading this country and then get like some autographs and take a pic with him. I like GW!!! maybe sell one of the autographs on ebay!!!

Nothing because I wouldn't want to go to Federal pound me in the azz prison.

I would lock him in a room with Michael Jackson!

Have him tried by an international court as a war criminal.

I would ask him to hire me to be an an advisor over in Iraq.

I would not make threats. They take that stuff seriously

You can wish something would happen, but if you SAY you're going to do something - that's trouble!

• knu

i wud ask him to stay in Iraq for a week as a common man feel what real insecurity is .

I would pie him. A sloppy fruit pie right in the kisser.