Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 1 decade ago

my dog keeps eating trash...?

whenever i leave home i see the trash all over the floor. my dog has been like coughing and dry heaving and the vet said he doesn't know why. my dog is 13 yrs old. please help

• iceni
    Favorite Answer

Spray your garbage cans and bags with dog repellent. It will be better then the expense of a sick dog.

My dog does this when I leave because she's upset with me for leaving. I just put the trash cans where she can't get them.

We need a Box or Two of Trash Bags

that's just a dog for you. Try putting your trashcans in an inaccessible area while you are not in the house. Getting into the trash could seriously hurt your dog.

• Erika

we don't desire a lid for our trash. i will lay a uncooked steak on the appropriate of my rubbish and pass to mattress; the steak will nonetheless be there interior the morning even however the dogs & 2 cats have unfastened get right of entry to to it. at an identical time as canines have been ingesting our rubbish for over 20,000 years that's comparatively basic to coach them to maintain out of it.

Well, your question doesn't really make sense. But your dog is getting old. Coughing is a sign of heart failure.

put ur trash up where the dog can't get it when u leave. my dog digs out my trash when i leave to.

just put it somewhere here can't get it dogs can smell things 40,000 times more then humans. Try and leave him a bone etc to chew.

There's a nasty condition known as "GARBAGE GUT" that you DO NOT want your little friend to get. Please do like they said and put your trash where he can't reach it.

I use a diaper pail that has a lid that locks, safety first makes it