Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthAlternative Medicine · 1 decade ago

Is it bad to drink battery acid?

I just drank two gallons of battery acid for fun. My friend told me it is bad.

• Best Answer

I think you know the answer to your own question.

Big Sigh.

I guess I'm not surprised that people still ask inane questions for some deep seated need for attention, and certainly "wasting" 5 points didn't cost you anything, but you weren't very creative in your immaturity. In this load of "Stuff" certainly you can't expect anyone to b elieve you, and sadly I'm answsering, as others have, which may not waste points for us, but certainly wastes time.

To suggest you must have escaped,,, or are a candidate for a short bus would be as insulting as this Q is,, so I won't suggest either,,,but I'll wonder after I've finished.

I find too many of you here, and I happen to enjoy this forum as a way to not only teach, but learn. Nothing in your Q allows either for anyone,,,not even you.

I'll assume you're young, and devoid of what constitutes a better life than to spend time and energy posting here.

I might suggest however,,, silly or not,,, see if you can start a car by holding the battery cables,,,, Then see medical help,,, um wait,,, professional help.

Rev. Steven

No, not bad at all...tastes a little acidic. Mix it with Gatorade next time (the lemon-lime is best), over ice.

And have mum prepare a tray of ho-ho's or twinkies for you and your mate while you're sipping your drinks. Nice combo.

Cheers--enjoy your your summer treat!

One last thought. The battery acid and Gatorade, mixed with water in a pitcher and then poured into an ice-cube tray, with popsicle sticks, makes great-tasting (and healthy!) popsicles!

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/awh8m

Coca-Cola per say is not worse than any other type of cola, like Pepsi, or generic brands. It's also not that much worse than root beer, or other candy like soft drinks. I say it's like candy because colas are full of sugar. Diet colas are also not very good for you due to their Aspartame content although they are probably better than regular colas. Sugar is a significant ingredient that will harm you. Massive amounts of sugar in anything will cause bodily harm. Aside from bringing on Diabetes, excess amounts of sugar will increase your body weight, which makes your body work harder just to function daily. This added stress is hard on most of your organs. Colas also contain ethylene glycol, which is used in anti-freeze. Ethylene glycol is a slow poison, it won't kill you if you have it in small quantities but it will kill you in large quantities. That doesn't mean the small quantities are totally harmless however, your body has to work hard to protect itself from various poisons, and these battles often leave scars. The more scars on any given organ, the weaker it is and the less likely it is to function in old age. The last major reason cola's are bad for you is the extremely high acidity. The pH for colas is around 3.4, strong enough to dissolve teeth and bones. The acid is also due to high mineral contents, and guys, high mineral intake can lead to kidney stones. Not to mention that the high acid level is the main cause of tooth decay. That's right it's not the sugar in coke that will cause cavities it's the high acidity.

You would only do it once.

Look up sulfuric acid in the dictionary.

• class4

I guess you drank something else, it is not sold in the store without a doctor prescription

no,not at all. Go drink another two gallons. Give yourself a bleach and diesel enema too while your at it.

Call 911 if you are still alive.

You should probably go get some Rolaids.

Do sharks have sharp teeth? May you rest in peace...