promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles · 1 decade ago

Anybody remember any of the old silly sally jokes?

Like, a big man came in silly sally's window and took off all her clothes. Silly Sally just laughed because she knew that man couldn't wear her clothes.

Or this one.

Silly Sally's grandma yelled for her to get down from a tree after church because she said the boys were looking at her underwear under her dress. Silly Sally just laughed because she knew she didnt have any underwear on.

Anybody remember those. I forgot most of them.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

silly sally went to the movies with her friend johnny. johnny slowly slid his hand down silly sally's shirt. silly sally starts to laugh and laugh. johnny asks what's so funny. silly sally says my moneys in my shoe.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • morlee
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Sally Jokes

• 4 years ago

One day Silly Sally was walking by the fabric store. There was a sign in the window that read "Felt 10 cents". Silly Sally laughed and laughed because she knew she could get felt for free.

• 1 decade ago

Silly Sally was sitting on a porch and saw Billy walk towards the street to pick up a quarter. As Billy bent over to pick up the quarter, a school bus came by and ran him over, killing him. Silly Sally laughed and laughed and laughed because she knew it was only a nickel.

HA HA

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 years ago

silly Sally was pushing her baby brother in a stroller up the hill and let the carriage go.. she laughed and laughed because she knew there was a stop sign at the bottom. HEHEH!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

lool

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

lol

• jfmm
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

LOL. LOL.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.