Does any body know a gambling tips on playing the slot machine easy street. with the little dog?

This slot machine is at Mountaineer casino in W. Virginia. Person has to get i think 3 easy streets and then you can hit the spinner wheel and see how far the dog can go. Make it all the way and get easy street bonus and pick a place such as bank, diner, just all different places. I would like to know how much... show more This slot machine is at Mountaineer casino in W. Virginia. Person has to get i think 3 easy streets and then you can hit the spinner wheel and see how far the dog can go. Make it all the way and get easy street bonus and pick a place such as bank, diner, just all different places. I would like to know how much to bet , how many lines, max bet or not. Does the game run in any kind of pattern. When do I get off or when to stay. Any advice is helpful...