How many of you all miss Christopher Reeves as Super Man?

I fell inlove with him when I was a child and I don't think that I will ever grow out of my school girl crush. Actually, when I watched him tonight on HBO through the ondemand, I realised that I still have a great amount of feelings still remaining after all these years. Lord, I miss him.

Every one is talking as if he were still alive. I heard a few years ago that he passed away.

Favorite Answer

EVERYONE missed him.he started being as a man of steel even to his own life as MR CHRISTOPHER REEVES.now a days even neo"Keanu-NEO"of MATRIX,also has the spirit of him.he lived as a man of steel he left as a man of steel.and forever he will live on us as the real MAN OF STEEL...OUR SUPERMAN...TOUGH LUCK! DOOMSDAY WILL NEVER DEFEAT HIM...BECAUSE HE IS NOW THE MAN OF STEEL WAITING FOR US IN HEAVEN...TO YOU-MARK C. YOU BETTER WATCH YOURE WORDS MAY BE YOURE JUST JEALOUS BECUASE YOU WILL NEVER BE A SUPERMAN,EVEN TO YOURE OWN LIFE AND FAMILY..IT FITS YOU TO BE A SUPERCOWARD!!! ALL OF YOU GUYS IAM SURE YOU WILL AGREE MR.CHRISTOPHER REEVES YOU RULE...YEAH MAN

Are you thinking George Reeves or Christopher Reeve? Dean Cain did pretty well, too. I love Christopher Reeve in the old Superman movies, and I would have liked to have seen the one he was planning on making, but I'm curious as to how the new one will turn out.

I miss Christopher Reeves in the new Superman movie, he was the best.

but on the other hand, the new one (forgot his name) got to have a lot of guts to take the roll over. Who would like to play superman after Christopher Reeves?

I found it very nice they dedicated the movie to Christopher (who indd passed away a few years ago) and his wife.

I was 18 when the first Superman came out. We were blessed to have him. I think he was a courageous person for how he lived after his neck injury. He's with Dana now and at rest. God bless him.

• mark c

Man...I think you need some counseling...or a sympathy *uck from a Christopher Reeve look alike.

i dont miss him as super man i miss him riding the horse that paralyzed him, i miss him being an active horserider who he could then relate to his famous character superman- i miss his invisible dreadlocks, i miss his horse sized schlong- oh gosh those were the good old days

He was cool before the accident. He became inspiring after the accident.

yeah he is awesome. Pity he is in the state he is in. I feel sorry for the guy and everything

yeah the guy who played him in the new one just doesn't have the X factor like he did

I do miss him in action. God will heals him one day!