Has anyone bought tickets from easyjet.com?

I am wondering how reliable and safe of an airline place is this. Thanks!

• Pontac
    Favorite Answer

Oh yes, many times.

Modern aircraft and reliable. Someone mentioned baggage weight limits -- well their checked in baggage limit is the same as the national carriers, and they have no weight limit on hand baggage.

Easy to book online. I use Luton airport and its a lot quicker there than Heathrow, the airport is less congested and I haven't yet had any delays landing there because of air traffic control.

Its cheap and does what it says, but there is no seat allocation, and no free meals/drinks on board. But there web site explains it all.

Much much better than RyanAir.

I don't hesitate to recommend EasyJet

Source(s): done it

The biggest drawback is the strict weight limit for luggage. The overweight charges can be in excess of what you pay for the ticket. The limit will be in kilos so you will have to figure out what that means in pounds. Otherwise just a no frills.

Travelled with them in 2001 - they've been around a while! Everything was adequate... got what I paid for, nothing more. Value for my money.

I'm Not

If you want travel to china

Please visit:Http://TourToChina.Net

Source(s): Tour China
  • Anry

no, sorry.