Does Newton's Law of Universal Gravitation conflict with any contemporary Christian beliefs?

If not, then is this one of many examples where religion/theology and science/philosophy can coexist, as Aquinas and Averroes argued? "Newton wrote the 'Philosophiae Naturalis Principia Mathematica', in which he described universal gravitation and the three laws of motion, laying the groundwork for... show more If not, then is this one of many examples where religion/theology and science/philosophy can coexist, as Aquinas and Averroes argued?

"Newton wrote the 'Philosophiae Naturalis Principia Mathematica', in which he described universal gravitation and the three laws of motion, laying the groundwork for classical mechanics. The unifying and deterministic power of his laws was integral to the Scientific Revolution and the advancement of heliocentrism."

The law of gravity became Newton's best-known discovery.

But he warned against using it to view the universe as a mere machine, like a great clock. He said, "Gravity explains the motions of the planets, but it cannot explain who set the planets in motion. God governs all things and knows all that is or can be done."

He devoted more time to the study of the Scriptures than to science, and said, "I have a fundamental belief in the Bible as the Word of God, written by those who were inspired. I study the Bible daily."

(Wikipedia)
Update: Geez - so much for me providing information to try to help people.
Update 2: Why are people bringing up evolution? My question concerns Newton - he didn't develop any theory of evolution, did he?