Graphing Calculator TI-84 Plus SE, or TI-89 Titanium?

I'm planning on getting a graphing calculator for next school year (I will be a high school freshman) but I don't know if the TI-84 Plus Silver Edition or the TI-89 Titanium would suit me better. I'm in two-year advanced math, taking Honors Algebra II next year but will eventually take Honors... show more I'm planning on getting a graphing calculator for next school year (I will be a high school freshman) but I don't know if the TI-84 Plus Silver Edition or the TI-89 Titanium would suit me better.

I'm in two-year advanced math, taking Honors Algebra II next year but will eventually take Honors PreCalculus, AP Calculus, AP Statistics, and some other science classes I'm not sure of yet.

However, there is one problem with the TI-89, as I cannot use it on the ACT, which I am planning to take. (It also doesnt look as good as the other) I also have never used a graphing calculator but we have to get one for the class.

Can somebody give me some suggestions on which one I should get, as these things are quite expensive and I don't want to buy the wrong/too advanced/too simple one.

Thank you!
8 answers 8