Since when has Yahoo news been so blatantly Anti-ISRAEL?????

Favorite Answer

The media is playing to a larger audience (Muslims). It doesn't matter what a Muslim terrorist does anymore but any reaction by another country is viewed as disproportionate use of force. The real answer should be if your country allows a terrorist organization to reside there for longer than a year the world should nuke it.

• jymsis

It's very PC to be anti Israel. Yahoo has just jumped on the network "news" bandwagon. Anything to be popular.

I dont think it has but I would like to ask do you really care If other people are Anti-Israel?Dont you have enough problems in your own personal life to deal with.

No one is Anti-Israel...we are Anti-Military Force!

• baty

I dont doubt they positioned something up...yet i'm no longer see it... My featured articals are Obama's daughters ought to have chores in the white homestead 7 habit to guard you for the period of a recession mall makes use of humiliation to discourage shoplifting What your determination of autos says about you

if u dont understand israel attacks u wlil be anti -il

if u think that heizballah is not terror and weak org.. then u will....

its so easy to ask the rightness the justice

but see it or understand it its much harder

always ppls choose the easy path

• Josh S

I hadn't noticed, but I dont dought it at all. America has got to the point that we take up for the wrong things.

it has? i'm with israel