Hp laserjet 1020 ants problem?

I HAVE HP LASERJET 1020 ANTS ARE GOING INSIDE THE PRINTER & TONER HOW I PRODUCT MY PRINTER FROM ANTS , ANTS DOING ANY PROBLEM , PLEASE HEALP ME

Favorite Answer

First I would mix 50/50 boric acid and sugar and sprinkle it around your printer. The ants will eat it and die.

Once the ants are gone you can prevent them from coming back by putting a line of cinnamon around your printer. Ants will not cross cinnamon.

Both of these solutions are non-toxic to humans and the earth.

Surround the printer with a narrow row of insect repellant paper. Saturate absorbant paper with insecticide if no insect repellant paper is available. I can see they could cause a problem if they got in the circuitry or burrowed into a cartridge.

dont eat near your printer area or pc, clean it too, usually ants go to this area when food crumbs are left inside or left unattended for several hours.

problem is toner. plz check ur toner then u r not relief after call hp service center.

hello, see and learn toner model in company site.

buy new toner.

good day.