Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

i hava sam krg pistons shares of 100 numbers at tha rate of 129/-but now it is 68/- what should i do?

ragarding sher market

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Mr.Rao, You should have asked this sort of question before investing in that particular scrip - "Whether this share is worth Rs.129/-?".

It seems you have bought the shares almost near peak price, may be like just before the market broke or just after it broke.

Looking at the indian stock market, i dont think this share will have immediate improvement in price. The reason why i say so is the market is very pessimistic and every one expects that it will reach 8500 mark sometime in near future. As well as the heavy weights like Infosys, ONGC and ITC have announced a more-than-market-expectation-results, still didnt have a push in price of the stocks (slight volatile on the day of trade, thats all). Being this the case, KRG Piston, in my view, will not to your purchase cost in the near future.

If you are a long term investor, you hold it for another 2 years. The company has good fundamentals. But as the general market tendancy is very negative, you cannot expect your price immediately. Else, alternatively, try to quit the counter whenever the market rises up.

My general suggestion is that never go in for a mid cap or small cap, without knowing fully about the company. At least the large caps will us some breathing time to get out of them, before they sink.

Take care, please.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.