is the attack on lebanon is justifiable and respectable ?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i cant understand why doesnt anyone look to the roots of the problem...this is the right way to judge and give opinion.u must have something to base upon.

i say:israel has been occupying palestine since forever and no one did anything ..they were killing and breaking UN resolutions and never abiding by it...same thing in lebanon...all this before the existence of hizbullah or hamas or even al qaaeda...why when these people want to retain their right to survive and live with dignity and free their prisoners from israel since 28 years!!!28 years and not a single country did anything on any level..like free prisoners..stop the killing...so dont blame these people and call them terrorists...israel was founded by terror....so i dont justify israel's acts at all...i condemn them totally..

to those who do i say : do u think that destroying ,killing,and military forces will solve any problem..actually its the reason for the raise of the problem ..look at what happened in iraq..the killing will only give birth to hatered and racism..muslims are not terrorists i dont know why people are brainwashed with this idea..its normal that if u are attacked u fight back is this terrorism...i dont think so...G.WBush is christain and killing all thiese people and civilians and innocents even from american soldiers who cant help do anything but follow the orders even if they hate it ...why dont i call all christians fasicts and terrorists based on this person alone???if there are people who do things against humanity in name of islam they should be punished i agree but is war and killing millions of other innocent civilians the answer ??why not punish only those people ???

where is peace?where is democracy? where is anything america promised?cant america and israel with theire huge supplies and capabilities and intelligence forces determine where bin laden is ?or capture saddam ?or any other thing they claim to be terror without creating a war and killing all inocents?are america and israel that weak????that they cant do anything unless by killing and creating wars???why in the hell cant they do anything with negotiatting and imposing solutions...its not because they cant...its because they dont want ..they are blood thirsts..whenever there is election in israel and primeminister popularity is low..they create a war to raise the popularity..i think this alone explains alot...if america wants to apply 1559 by force by using israel as a tool,hizbullah ,from same point of view,is applying not one unapplied resolution but many many that israel didnt apply....no one mentioned any UN resolution being unapplied during this war like human rights and geneve agreement specially regarding prisoners..israel kidnapped almost half of a legally elected government in palestine and no one did anything... so please dont take us as fools...hizbulla know what they are doing....God bless them and may victory be theirs....

• 1 decade ago

No. Israel is a thoroughly paranoid country and frankly i don't blame them seeing what they've been through but they need to realise that war is not the answer each and every time. Hezbollah took a few of their soldiers so they kill hundreds of lebanese civilians which will most probably turn into thousands in one more week or so. Israel pummels Hezbollah and thus pummels innocent lebanese civilians and at the same time pummels Palestine and for some ******* reason Israel doesn't give a **** about how many people they kill! There is a concept of humanity which Israel has lost. While criticizing them I can also understand why they're doing it, they were attacked for decades by the PLO and more recently hamas and hezbollah and so they have come to a mentality where they feel wars are the only solution while it isn't. I just don't want to wake up within 10 years from now and see on CNN how Beirut and Gaza do not exist anymore due to a nuclear attack. Also the USA being the only superpower in the world and having voluntarily taking up that position for protection of the world needs to do more about Israel and not blindly comply with what all Israel does. Hezbollah needs to be shut down but so does most of the Israeli government mentality and genocide is not the answer.

• 1 decade ago

Respect has nothing to do with it. Survival does.

Hamas and Hezbollah provoked Israel's fury by making the first move and attacking. That alone justifies Israel's response.

The extent of what Israel has done and should continue to do is up for debate. However, don't forget that a strong response like this serves as a deterrent to future attacks and kidnappings. Remember, Hezbollah has even openly admitted that this was a "surprise" to them, and that they didn't anticipate such a strong response. They'll be sure to think twice again after the fighting ceases. Prisoner swaps are surely a thing of the past, or at least, far from being the first tool used to solve a conflict or crisis with terrorists. Israel wants to drive that point like a dagger into the heart of Hamas and Hezbollah.

I think they are doing a good job of that...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

the attack is not on Lebanon, the Hezbollah are responsible for the attacks on Israel that initiated the war,, because members of Hezbollah are inside their government, the Lebanese will have to take a stand,,,

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Look in this weired world everything is justifiable and respectable whose the judge in this world to say what's justified and what's not , for that my point of view and my background is different than yours , what's acceptable to you could not be acceptable to me, and like that , it's my advice to you is to look closely and try to make your own judgment on things according to what you believe in and good luck, but I guess that no background in the world could justify Killing kids and Innocent people who has done nothing , even war has rules.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

thats depends if israel started attacking civilians but they say lebanon started taking there soldiers then they have a right to fight back.

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

War is hell.

Is the attack on Israel justifiable and respectable?

War is hell.

I Corinthians 13;8a, Love never fails!!!!!

GO ISRAEL!!!

• 1 decade ago

Yes it is justified!!! And also respectable!!! It is also necessary and Righteous!! Hallelujah!! God bless Israel!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

not at all they did nothing wrong jews have been doing this shi* for years and brainwashing people that what their doing is ok but its sick and wrong and horrible.

• 1 decade ago

don't **** around with Israel, God's people

read the bible and you'll see what i mean

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.