BK, McD's, Wendy's, or Whataburger?

If neither, where do you prefer?

Favorite Answer

McD's- Mc Flurries/ Fries

Bk's- Breakfeast

Wendy's- Chicken Sandwih

Wataburger- Burger

I love Wendy's Spicy Chicken sandwich, so that's my top choice.

Of those choices for burgers, I used to go to Whataburger all the time when I lived in Tulsa. Sadly there are none up here in Wisconsin and Minnesota (that I know of, anyway).

Burger King's hamburgers come with delicious crisp pickles and a scrumptious grilled patty cooked to perfection. Their lettuce is crisp to give your hamburger that little extra factor that makes you desire another. The tomatoes are juicy, giving your hamburger the right amount of flavor. McDonald's hamburgers are juicy and all their ingredients make the hamburger delicious. But, there is a secret seasoning that I know they use to make their hamburgers just so desirable. Wendy's has plenty of variety. If you feel like you want a little snack, you can buy a small but satisfying single patty. But if your hunger is a little greater than usual, you can buy a double or triple stack topped with fresh ingredients. My favorite hamburger is from Burger King. My burgers are always fresh and hot for some reason. It could be the customer service, but they never seem to let me down.

Burger kings burgers

Mickey D's fries

Wendys frostys

i aint been 2 whataburger

Wendy's

i'm sick of eating wendy's, never heard of whataburger, McD's is ok and i prefer bk

Whataburger is the best, I love there wimpy burgers

Hardee's Thick Burger

Jack in the Box

Carl's Jr.

In & Out Burger

Carl's Jr., Chilli's

$25.00 burger at the Roosevelt Hotel in NY.