claims management, inc., bentonville, ar?

Has anyone had dealings with this company? They are the insurance claims company for Wal-Mart, Inc..

Best Answer

Several years back, not much though. I had a minor cut from a buggy in Wal-Mart and was simply trying to notify the management before someone got hurt on the little snag of the handle. I had a very small cut and once I told the management about the buggy they made a huge deal out of it, took pictures, cleaned it and applied a bandage. The company which you refer to called me 4 times over the next three weeks making sure if I had to go to the doctors or had any problems with the injury. I never had any trouble with it but this is the only experience I have had with that company.

• seo

Claims Management Inc Walmart

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): claims management bentonville ar: https://biturl.im/z5uvH

I got bad gas supposedly from Sams Lakeshore in Bham or Walmart in Marrianna ,Fla... I have all the proof..>This Management Company will not return phone calls ..They simply say no water in their gas..Will not send me proof ..I simply am supposed to believe them...As a stockholder in Walmart I find this appalling...to treat a customer like this...Either Tom Williams Lexus in B'ham is wrong or Walmart claims management is hiding behind not showing proof or not returning phone calls...this could have been handeled in a simple manner but claims management chose not to do so....All I want is proof instead of what they say and I am supposed to take and believe...duh !!

• It appears that this company IS Wal-Mart, and is organized as a subsidiary, which is quite common. As you can imagine, a company like Wal-Mart is faced with many claims against it. This group handles those claims.

I am not providing an opinion on whether or not they are the "good guys" or "bad guys". I've attached info regarding this organization. Obviously, it is easier to find complaints than anything else.

Usually the closer you are to the stake center, the more LDS people will live around you. So find out where the stake center is and what wards go to that particular building and then look for homes in those ward boundaries.