Why did Yahoo to the world report of 12 soldiers dead today, when there arent any????

Yahoo reported "12 soldiers killed ..." today when here (Israel) we have heard of 28 INJURED, no deaths. Since the "12 soldiers killed" headline does not exist anymore and I have not heard of any deaths, only injurys, is it possible that YAHOO appoligise for an obvious blunder on their part to get "hot news" out too fast?

Where do you get your information from?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,251-228628...

Reports: 13 Israeli soldiers killed

Why should they say sorry or apologize?

Why doesn't Israel display apologies for killing hundreds of innocent civilians and children in Lebanon.

Who Care's about the 'Terrorist Jew' SOLDIERS, in my eyes and in the eyes of many, they got their just reward, no thanks to the current 'monster' Zionist regime.

• jack f
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Isnt the answer obvious to you? The media is anti Israel, and is looking for any block buster news to "tar" Israels image. If 12 hezbollah terrorists were killed it would not be reported at all, and we all know it. But anything that can be portrayed in a negative light happens to the Israeli's, the media will be on it like stink on ****.

Most of the world seems to hate Jews, unfortunately. Even the Jews in the US are hated, (although they seem to be oblivious to the fact). Jerry Seinfield thinks he's loved by all, but he doesnt know of the millions of Jew haters that hate his guts.

Anyways, I think the answer of your question is obvious media bias.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.