·
· asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 1 decade ago

If you'd know dead sure it was him, would you run over Osama Bin Laden with your pickup truck?

If you just happen to see him crossing the road.

If so: at which speed?

Or would you be afraid for prosecuters, because you'd kill someone.

@Gihan: you ALREADY know he admitted to be responsible of the killing of thousands of people of ten's of different countries. Isn't that in itself enough to have a judgement?

(Not that i encourage you to run him over... As a fact, i like Red_Head's answer a bit.)

@AUSSIE:

No, he's way too chicken to bomb himself. He uses ignorant young man for that.

Cowardly, i meant (instead of chicken)

Favorite Answer

Being the Christian I am, I wouldn't run over him in order to kill him. What I would do is slow down a bit then stop so he was pinned under my tires, call 911 and wait for him to be carted off by the authorities

I personally think I would run him over, because , yes even though you would get done for killing someone, the public support for you , would surely cause the Courts to really have a look at your sentence.

It would be bad for the country , if you did run over him , if they then put you in jail.

Yes. Not in a pick up though. I would rent a semi first. At 80 mh then go back at 80 again. Just to be sure. Only the his fellow terrorists would report me though.

Yeah, if I was in an old huge pickup truck and I didn't have my daughters with me, I would. I'd floor it and run him down. I'd also back up and go over him again just to make sure it worked.

Nope. 'If' i have one - it'd be a fully modified and upgraded truck.. i wouldnt want it to be dirty or damaged.. and plus with a person's death on my baby (the truck), it'd be tough to claim insurance for the service charges or damage repair or even possibly tinkering and spray painting since he's loaded with tiny weaponry.

He's not worth anything. He deserves to die a slow painful death in my opinion considering his actions toward people. but it's not really my decision to make.

No, I wouldn't him. Why should I.

One thing I learned in life: to judge people by their face value not by the media image. Media is prejudice. I have to get to know someone in order to be able to pass a judgment on this person.

I don't own a pick up, However I would run over him about a thousand times with my little chevy. it is to small to do damage on the scale that he deserves.

i would run over him at lots of different speeds!The one that made him scream that loudest is the one I would stick with.

Euhm i don't have a pickup just a simple car but i would first run him over not too fast so he wouldn't die then get out of my car and enjoy kicking his a$$!

• No I wouldn't just in case the bomb strapped to his chest would go off at the same time I hit him.

I would call the police and tell them he had a gun so when they arrived they shot him hopefully in the head. lol.

• Imani

I would do it.. as fast as my little pick up truck could go.. and I would gladly go to jail.. even though I probably would get off.. and have some probation.. if even.