Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Girls in middle school?

My little brother is starting middle school and he is really worried about the girl thing. Are they going to like me? What if they don't? What should I do? He is always thinking those thoughts. Can you give him some advise?

Best Answer

he just need to relax, trust me im going into highschool now yay!

middle school is rly fun and he has nothing to worry about. it will just happen if girls like him they like him. if they dont they dont. there is just nothin to worry bout. u just need to relax and enjoy school. trust me i kind of worried bout that too. im mean im going into 9th grade and has never gone out with any1. it aint a biggy trust me,lol

From personal experience, here is what i can offer you.

Tell him not to worry about girls untill he matures a little more, grows , and becomes a little older. I have noticed that if you worry about middle school girls you will get your heart broken, they are shallow and don't know what they want. Tell him to not worry about the girls but if someone he likes happens to like him, tell him to ask her out. All that can come from this is good experience. If he just does what I say he'll enjoy his middle school years a lot more.

Youalready asked this question diddnt you? oh well.. why coulndt big brother help him,, well when i started 6th grade I was like the head of everything as far as girls went,, all you have to think is that your better than themm dont show it just think it,, if you think it youl feel like your showing it but your not,, its like when your embarresed they say to picture everyone in there underwear,, well same thing but for girls,, like me im altte differnt lets just say i was little earily on things..... but if you really want to get to somthing or somone just focus and you will eventruly have an idea to help,, kinda it comes natualy,, i mean.,. i would keep going but i dont want to give to much info that a 23 year old to a... 11-12 yearold.. but its good to start thinking of this stuff anyways.. ttyl byebye

Source(s): dr Phil

Tell him that I don't know of any guys who dated in middle school who amounted to anything. Good luck!

• I'm only going into seventh grade this year. What I like in a guy is that they just be themselves. To me, it's not looks that matter. It's how nice they are.

as long as he's cute {he doesn't have to be cute but it certainly help} and {i'm 12 going into 7th} but like b4 i went out w/ anybody i was always friends first so make sure he can talk to a gurl just like he can talk to a guy!!!!!!! and tell him good luck!!!!!!!

Just tell him to like himself. If he tries for coolness or popularity it will probably not work well. just tell him to be comfortable with himself and other people will take notice.

lol. just tell him to be himself. he should try to get friends that are girls. then when they start liking him then he'll have a girlfriend in no time!

Tell him dont worry bout it!!!! GOOD LUCK

Give him nop advice!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's part of growing up.