Elizabeth Prier of the 1700's?

Who was she and what did she accomplish in her life time?

She lived in Bath, England. Was born on 1699 and died on 1783. Who was she married because I only know limited things about her life.

I apologize. I had the dates mixed up. She is my great great great great aunt. Her sister lydia is my great*4 grandmother. I beleive I am the reincarnation of Elizabeth Prier.

Favorite Answer

She married Abraham Marsh on Oct 14, 1771. This I'm not sure if connected: Abraham Marsh died between the ages 80 and 90, his first wife died leaving the following children; Issac, Abraham, John, George, Sally and Catherine, by the second marriage these two, Samuel and Anne

Isaac Marsh was born 1795, he married Mary C. Williams, they had 12 children; Sally, wife of George Rafe, Susan wife of Jospeh Fenner, John, Linford, Rosanna wife of James Miller, Mary Anne wife of Reuben Russell, Amos of Carbon County, Catherine wife of Edwared Stoflert, Sophia wife of George Strucker, and Joseph and Jerome died as babies.

Linford Marsh born Dec. 12, 1822, married Catherine Ann Weiss, had two sons, Milton and Howard