What would be a fair wage for this job:?

With Fidelity:

As a Customer Support Services Associate, you will be part of a highly structured, fast paced team oriented environment and will be focused on accurately communicating plan specific information in response to customer inquires and requests, provide investment choices, and distribution options. In addition, you will provide guidance and educate our customers on their 401(K) retirement needs, and alternatives available so that they can make informed decisions and help themselves achieve their investment goals. In addition, you will deliver exceptional customer service by building rapport and proactively identify and assist with service issues, and act as a customer advocate to resolve those service issues in a timely manner.

In this role, it is necessary to obtain Series 6 & 63 licenses, if you do not already have them, so that you will have the knowledge and expertise to effectively assist our customers

Favorite Answer

It reads to me like typical Job Advert/HR baloney.

I'd say minimum wage. Just a call centre monkey.

That's the trouble with job titles/job descriptions in adverts - they pump it up and usually the job is poor paying and low level.

However: never pre-judge. It might JUST be a good job hiding behind buzz-word hype.

Call center job, don;t expect much. I would look for somewhere else, eventually that job will be relocated to India.

Depending on Locale.................I'd say generally $22k-$26K DOE.