I HATE MY LITTLE brother!!!!!?

He is banned from my room and my computer! his plan is too destroy my life! What should i tell him!? He is not even nice to me!! He doesn't play tricks on me but he is just so annoying and mean! one day i tried to be nice to him but he was still dang mean to me!!!!! What should i tell my parents! the bad thing... show more He is banned from my room and my computer! his plan is too destroy my life! What should i tell him!? He is not even nice to me!! He doesn't play tricks on me but he is just so annoying and mean! one day i tried to be nice to him but he was still dang mean to me!!!!! What should i tell my parents! the bad thing i have a computer in my room and he doesn't he is always trying to barge into my room to go on my computer! and i always tell him NO! because i do not want him in there! i have signs that say stay out, knock first!(which he does not), and i have a doorhanger that you can write on! he never obeys it! When i say i am having a friend over do not go on my computer and do not go into my room! When my friend leaves i go up to my room and find him playing a dumb cartoon network game!! IN MAY i already told my parents that he gets on my nerves but all they said was that is not nice! But he is a lying jerk face that i have to live with him for like 8 more years! i am annoyed out! Help!?
Update: i do not even want to be around him anymore! i already have sat down with him and said enough is enough,....and blah blah blah..he even admitted that he really does have NO RESPECT FOR ME!! how dang rude!!! i do not havea lock for my door....i want to get one of those door bell things-Anybody know where i can find... show more i do not even want to be around him anymore! i already have sat down with him and said enough is enough,....and blah blah blah..he even admitted that he really does have NO RESPECT FOR ME!! how dang rude!!! i do not havea lock for my door....i want to get one of those door bell things-Anybody know where i can find one? what else can keep him out!? How should i tell my parents that i had enough with him? and they will not get mad at me??? ( last time they did!)
Update 2: ALSO..... he knows my password..and ican not change it because I HAVE TO SHARE IT WITH MY MOTHER! and my mom lets him get on the computer! So when i say no he runs to his mommy! MAMMA'S BOY~!
Update 3: today i did something to them but it was not really mean......And talk behind my back! it was supposed to be a joke! They are liars they told me i am a liar when i am not! ERRR! so i started going through his room and turned off his tv- which he never does-hid his remote in his dresser- turned off his light-shut... show more today i did something to them but it was not really mean......And talk behind my back! it was supposed to be a joke! They are liars they told me i am a liar when i am not! ERRR! so i started going through his room and turned off his tv- which he never does-hid his remote in his dresser- turned off his light-shut his door-and threw one of my stuffed animals (when i was in my room) on my door to let my stress out! where can i get a stress ball?

wow this is pretty long

thanks for helping me! ERR! I am so mad at him!
Update 4: but i am pretty close to my sister! that is the good thing... so i hang with her most of the time!
Update 5: I GUESS I STILL CARE ABOUT HIM BUT HE GETS ON MY NERVES! ALOT..
Update 6: OH HE AND MY SISTER SHARE/.. we are both not adults yet-so that gives you a hint on our ages! and what i am going through..i am a teen he is under10 but acts younger than 9!(which he is 9)
Update 7: oh my sister told him MY password to MY computer...when him and her share one! and my mom and me share the computer IN MY ROOM!
Update 8: well.....sometimes he really can be a pain but he is my brother...i guess i have to respect him and care about him...thanks you guys for making me realize that....

THANK YOU!