Ever clog up the toilet at a friend/family house, and there wasn't a plunger in sight?

Hate when that happens.

Favorite Answer

Yes, that's happened more than once! Possible solutions:

1. If you can find an empty 2-litre soda bottle, that can work like a plunger...squeeze it to push air into the hole.

2. If there's a shower head attached to a flexible hose in the bath, and it can reach the toilet, that might work.

• In an emergency situation, and if there's a bucket (or something like that) in sight, you can try throwing a thick stream of water from one feet up, straight to the opening of the toilet, sometimes that will unclog it!

But be careful and monitor the water level, so as to avoid overflowing the thing, or you better find your way out the window!!!

One of those most embarrasing moments for sure!

All ya can do is close the door and discreetly ask for the plunger.

LOL! Hate when that happens, but what can you do? Just gotta leave it there.....stool full. Hey if they're not intelligent enough to leave out a plunger, then they're asking for it!

Yeah, I was so embarassed I thought I'd die if I had to tell someoen...so I made sure the door was locked, snuck to the neighbors, stole theirs(snuck in the window), used it and took it back. Thank god for neighbors.

LOL, YES AND ALL I DID WAS REMOVE THE GARBAGE BAG OUT THE BATHROOM GARBAGE CAN, I FILLED IT WITH WATER AND POURED THE CAN OF WATER INTO THE TOILET ABOUT 3 TIMES AND AFTER THAT EVEYHTING WENT DOWN. I

PLACED THE BAG BACK IN THE CAN WASHED MY HANDS SPRAYED AIR FRESHNER AND CAME OUT OF THERE.

Worse at Walmart! aha sure did.... Everything in pocket gee whiz there went my Loreal!!!

even worse when a coustomer gets u laughing and u loose yur teeth! loool

Do it all the Time!

Source(s): No shame in my game!

yeah, i make like a ghost quick like and hope that it will just dissapear.

lol - no, but it is seriously one of my biggest fears!