how do i get a birth certificate if i was born in arkansas and i live in georgia?

• nick m
    Favorite Answer

Contact the local government for the state of Arkansas and ask where you can get the information.

Here, now I just spent 10 minutes finding this for you, I want some points buddy!

http://www.healthyarkansas.com/certificates/certif...

j/k

good luck

and unlike the other link (http://www.usbirthcertificate.net/... ) that was given, mine is only $12/ certificate...not $31

Birth Certificate Replacement Arkansas

Arkansas Birth Certificate Replacement

You will need to contact the county health department of the county you were born. Most likely, a form will have to filled out and mailed along with monies and they will send you a certified copy of your birth certificate. Because it is a state and local entity, you will have some wait time. Of course, being very nice to the county health department might speed things up. Do yourself a favor and order three copies so you won't have to go through this long process again. Worth the money.

You can get it through the City Hall in Arkansas. I would call for the address. There is usually a fee. The wallet size version is less money but it doesn't have all the info on it. The last time I got one, The long form one was $9.00 but they may be different from state to state. I hope this helps.

Just contact the Arkansas city hall and ask them to send you a copy of your birth certificate. It might cost you a few dollars, but if you need it, it's your only option.

Go online to State of Arkansas, Arkansas.gov and search through online services for birth certificates.

Contact the City Hall in the town you were born in. I had this happen myself about 4 years ago (living in CT, born in TX). I had to charge the fee on my credit card, and paid for overnight shipping (I needed a new license and my old birth certificate was in a million pieces). The fee is nomial: about $10.

Go back to the hospital you were born, request a replacement birth certificate, pay about $20 and you're all set.

You'll need to contact the county court house in the county you were born and they can make you a certified copy (I'm sure at some small cost), and they will Mail it to you. I had to do this same thing recently, I'm from Michigan, but living in Arizona. Hope this helps.