to tip or not to tip/?

Should people tip pizza deliverers?

Best Answer

Yes, a minimal tip. They usually make about $6 an hour so they are not completely depending on the tips but they do not get gas mileage compensation so it helps to defer the costs if you tip them. I usually tip $2 a pizza

Of course you should. Especially now with gas prices and the scorching heat. I look at it this way, If I was at a pizzeria and a waiter brought us the pizza I would tip him when paying my bill, it's the same thing

I give em 2-5 bucks depending on the drive and weather, and sometimes it's a cute girl

yea sure cuz they drive all dat way to ur front door jus cuz ur lazy a** dont wanna go pick it up urself so yea tip the guy...and wen i said lazy a** I didnt mean u i was talkin about people in general cuz i do the same thing and i dont see nothin wrong wid it....

ALWAYS tip the pizza delivery people. Always.

I do, usually $2 if it's good weather and they don't go far...if the weather is crappy enough that I don't want to go get it and they bring it to me...I tip $3-$4.

• Lex

I always do because their pay rate is often based on the fact that they're expected to get tips.

Yes, because many of them work for tips only, or they are paid very little salary.

I do cause the next time I order I don't want them spitting in my pizza...or worse.

dude i only tip if they come get to my house really fast and on their effert to come to my door