Is it just me or is Carl Edwards saying he'd like to make Stewart bleed?

Direct Quote from Carl EdFound this little quote on ESPN.com: "I've got to choose my words carefully -- if it weren't for the respect of the sport and the people watching and his team, he'd be out there bleeding right now," Edwards said. "That's so frustrating. How can a person... show more Direct Quote from Carl EdFound this little quote on ESPN.com:

"I've got to choose my words carefully -- if it weren't for the respect of the sport and the people watching and his team, he'd be out there bleeding right now," Edwards said. "That's so frustrating. How can a person make it this far in life being such a jerk?
"I want to like Tony. If you hold that guy up, like if he thinks you held him up, he gets so upset and then he can wreck two guys and give you the finger. That's spectacularly self-centered. I can't imagine being like that."

Oh! Lord! Looks like a long two weeks of "Tony Bashing"!!!
wards post race

And you guys say Stewart is bad this dude is a threat to all that is NASCAR