which ear is the "gay" ear?

im thinking of gettin my ears pierced but im straight and don't wanna get looks from gay guys. if worse comes to worse i'll just get both done but i wanna know anyway.

Favorite Answer

it doesn't matter anymore.... but if you're piercing just one go for the left because the gay one is on the right.... if you do both it's cool....

Gay Ear

Used to be the right ear

• Travis6 years agoReport

What do you mean used to be? I thought it still is.

It is the right ear is suposedly the "gay" one. But if you get it in the right ear who's going to be like " O! you have an earring in your right ear! Now you're a homo!".... cause it's not like that, unless your friends are immature. You should look and see what ear guys you know or see have it in, but if you do the wrong one, just do the other one and let the 1st one close up.

RE:

which ear is the "gay" ear?

The right ear.

The saying used to go:

Left is right, right is wrong. Therefore, left was the creative/musician type and right was the homosexual designation. But, it seems most everyone's taken to doing both ears nowadays.

The right ear.

Wow! Thank you! exactly what I was searching for. I tried looking for the answer on other websites but I couldn't find them.

To your hilarious friends, it will always be whichever ear you choose to pierce.